Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Holiday Card #3

This is the second card I made a few days ago. It also features the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set, and I've also added the tree from Merry Trees set. One of my favorite parts of the merry trees set is that it has these small dots that can either be used as ornaments, or just to make a cool polka-dot pattern. There are 3 sizes of dots, and also 3 sizes of stars.

The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn's Winter Gifts set. I find myself gravitating toward this set often. Like all Lawn Fawn sets, it has a ton of small stamps that add the perfect amount of detail. And I just love how the letters in the sentiment look. They just seem so joyful.

I also don't think I mentioned it, but the brown and white paper is from a Recollections Bright Basics paper pack I got at Michaels'. There are many fantastic papers in that pack, and each design comes with 3 8.5x11 sheets -- which makes it very useful when creating matching cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment