Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Steampunk Kaylee (take 2)

Now that I have Copics and I'm madly, madly in love with coloring with them, I thought I would give coloring Steampunk Kaylee another try. My very first try is here, and it's using watercolor pencils. I still like the neat effect, but the way Copics are bright and saturated and so awesome just blows that first attempt out of the water!

The rest of the card is pretty simple. I chose browns and reds for the stamped image background. The green flower piece behind it is from one of the first paper pads I bought. Little naive me thought that I would only ever need that paper pad. Ha!

Supplies:
Stamp: Some Odd Girl: Steampunk Kaylee
Paper: K&Company: Best of K&Company pad, scraps from the scrap folder
Base: Neenah Desert Storm environmental cardstock
Copics

No comments:

Post a Comment