Saturday, June 21, 2014

Avery Elle- Pink Thanks


This is the final card in my stamp trio challenge, using Avery Elle's Many Thanks stamp set.

With this card, I wanted to go in a more feminine direction, so I pulled out some pink ink and ribbon.

I started by creating a card base that measures 4 1/2 x 10", folding it in half to create a top-folding card that measures 4 1/2 by 5". This is slightly smaller than an A2 card.

For the center panel, I cut a piece of white cardstock to measure 4 by 4 1/2. I started by stamping the sentiment in black ink. I then pulled out Avery Elle's Brushed stamp set and stamped a small brushstroke stamp 3 times in the upper right corner. I used a pink color twice, and a brown in the middle to add just a touch of warmth.

I added a piece of pink ribbon to the bottom of the panel, then adhered the panel to a piece of patterned paper. I adhered the front to the card base.

Lastly, I added 3 small enamel dots by the sentiment to tie all the colors together.

Supplies:
Stamps: Avery Elle Many Thanks, Avery Elle Brushed
Ink: MFT Hybrid Ink in black licorice, Mama Elephant Pigment Ink in bubblegum and hazelnut
Neenah Desert Storm environmental cardstock in 100#lbs
Simple Stories Color Vibe 6x6
Pink ribbon
My Mind's Eye Reds enamel dots
My Mind's Eye Charmed enamel dots

2 comments: