Sunday, June 1, 2014

Happy Shower


Continuing on with the stamp trio challenge, this card also uses Lawn Fawn's Hello Baby stamp and die set.

For this card, I wanted to create something simple and sweet. The best part is that it's a card that's easy to reproduce, so you could create a set of them and package them as a sweet and thoughtful gift for someone.

I started by taking a Lawn Fawn Mermaid Notecard to use as the card base. These adorable notecards are smaller than the A2 card, which makes the card even cuter.

I cut a piece of rainy patterned paper and adhered it to the card front. I then stamped the bunny, umbrella and 3 clouds on a piece of white cardstock. I colored them in with my Copics and die-cut them with my BigShot.

I adhered the clouds, umbrella and bunny with foam squares. I layered the bunny over the umbrella so it would look like he's holding it. I then stamped a Happy Shower sentiment and stamped a small red heart for an extra punch of color.

Lastly, I added a piece of pink ribbon to the top of the card and tied it into a pretty bow.

Supplies:
Stamp: Lawn Fawn Hello Baby
Base: Lawn Fawn Mermaid Notecard
Ink: MFT Hybrid Ink in black licorice, Memento Luxe in love letter
Paper: American Crafts Dear Lizzy Daydreamer 6x6
Copics: B00, BG11, BG32, BG49, E11, E37, E47
Scrapbook Adhesives foam squares
Pink ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment