Saturday, August 8, 2015

OHC - Weekly Round Up #3

It's time for another weekly round-up of the cards I've created for my OHC challenge!

OHC 93 - Watercolor:


C.C. Designs - Patty (retired), Akashiya Sai watercolor brush pens, Ranger Distress Inkpads- Cracked Pistachio (background)

I kept this card pretty simple and went all out with sequins as embellishment. I think they fit the stamped stars and dots just perfectly.

OHC 3 - Forever:
My Favorite Things- MSTN I love you more stamp, Blueprints 15 die; Lawn Fawn - Hearts die; Kaisercraft - Cherry Blossom 6.5x6.5

I wanted to play with some patterned paper and negative die-cuts with this card. I also echoed the dots in the paper with some enamel dots as embellishment.

OHC 58 - Feminine:
Simon Says Stamp- Lovely Spring, Pretty Pink Posh- Sparkling Clear sequins, Ellen Hutson LLC- Peach sequins

This card was really difficult to photograph, as the colors are pretty light and subtle. I went for a combination of warm pinks and browns, with a touch of light green. I also brought in some peachy colors and sparkle with sequins.

OHC 10 - Nostalgia:
My Favorite Things- BB Adventure Is Calling, Copics

I colored this Birdie Brown stamp with very bright, summery colors. I added the cute bunny from the set next to the sentiment, and I think this really dressed up the sentiment panel.

OHC 46- Brown
My Favorite Things- BB The Whole Herd, Lawn Fawn- Chit Chat (w/ coordinating dies), Lawn Fawn- Let's Polka Mon Amie paper, Doodlebug Sprinkles Chocolate vellum

This is a pretty simple birthday card. I played with different shades of brown and colored in a cute goat from Birdie Brown.

And that's all for this week!
This week's been really busy, so I didn't get a chance to get crafty a whole lot. But I'm hoping to catch up next week with more projects to share.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

2 comments:

  1. There's no end to your talent, my friend! All five cards are so pretty AND so different, but at the same time they are all so YOU! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! After a long day, it's so lovely to read such a sweet and encouraging message. *hugs*

      Delete