Saturday, August 1, 2015

Weekly Round-Up (OHC) 2

It is Saturday, and it's time for another weekly round-up of the cards I created for my OHC challenge!

As you may have noticed, I did not post too many cards this week. In part, it was because the majority of my cards were OHC and I wanted to save them for my round-up. The rest was split between having some guest designer projects (really awesome things coming from Some Odd Girl!) and work keeping me very busy. I've managed to (barely) find enough time for my daily creative hour, but not enough to take photos and make fun posts about it.

The next couple of weeks are likely to be the same, but as the OHC to-make list starts to dwindle, I anticipate a lot more cards being shared.

Now, onto the cards~

OHC 17 - Dream
 The Greeting Farm- Cuddly Thanks, Clearly Besotted- Say It In Style, Copics

OHC 85 - Mint

Mama Elephant- Ella and Friends, Mama Elephant- Photobomb (sentiment), My Mind's Eye On Trend 6x6 paper, Copics

Note: The patterned paper is mint, even though it doesn't fully look like it in the picture.

OHC 34 - Summer

Stamping Bella- IDA Lulu (retired), Prismacolor pencils, Papertrey Ink Wet Paint Cuts Die (hello)

OHC 96 - Thanks

Simon Says Stamp- Sailing (July 2015 Card Kit), My Favorite Things Blueprints 1 die, Copics

OHC 14 - Alone
WPlus9- Happy Mail, Copics

OHC 21 - Velocity
Avery Elle- Roll With It (retired?), Lawn Fawn- Let's Polka flair

OHC 80- Country

Dare 2B Artzy- Lemonade, Pink Paisley- Citrus Bliss 6x6, Copics

6 comments:

  1. cute CAS look, at least it's quick to make :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Stephanie!

      It is pretty quick to make, unless I agonize over every choice... The first card with the fox took me a lot longer than I'd like to admit. XD

      Delete
  2. What a visual feast! All of your cards are amazing and so different too. Love the fox on the first one. He's a real cutie! Love all of them. Clever lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kylie! I had fun creating these. :D

      Delete
  3. All lovely cards, Elle! I cannot choose a favorite because I just love all of them. Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ka! You are too kind. I had a lovely weekend, I hope you did too! :)

      Delete