Friday, June 3, 2016

Unicorn Castle

Today feels like a cute unicorn kind of day, so I'm sharing a unicorn card. I've used two stamp sets from Sweet Stamp Shop -- Royal Wish and Unicorn. Both of them are smaller and more affordable sets, and they work perfectly together.

I wanted to have a cute starry background, so I cut  a star sheet from Avery Elle's Everyday Collection 6x6 paper pad (if you don't have this paper pad, I really recommend getting it!). I matted it with a piece of light blue cardstock and adhered to a top-folding A2 base (4¼x5½").

For this card, I wanted to make a little scene, so I took out Lawn Fawn's Puffy Clouds Border die and die cut some white cardstock an dotty vellum cardstock. I arranged the layers together and adhered them to the bottom of my prepped card base.

I colored the castle and the unicorn with Copics, then fussy-cut them out with scissors. I adhered them to the card, using foam squares. I did the same with the sentiment.

As a last touch, I added 3 small enamel dots to tie in the bright colors.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

2 comments:

  1. I so want that unicorn set after seeing your creations with them. The clouds are the perfect setting for the unicorn and the castle. You, my friend, are an enabler! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a super affordable set, so definitely worth picking up if you have an extra bit of spending money. :D

      Delete