Friday, September 23, 2016

SK September: Rainy Thanks

For this Stash Kit creation, I'm back to using Mama Elephant's Chance of Rain. A surprising addition to this card is the felt cloud stickers from Pebbles. I think the embellishment itself is actually quite old - I happened to get it on sale somewhere a couple of years ago, and it was already a long-retired product. But felt seems to be trendy again, so those clouds are back in style.

Since the clouds added quite a bit of dimension, I decided to use the chunky wood veneer thanks from Lawn Fawn as my sentiment. I think this product is also retiring, but it's in stock (and on sale for 50% off!) on Lawn Fawn's webstore. I used the circle that was left over from the card I shared on Monday, and added some raindrops with Nuvo Crystal Drops.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment