Saturday, September 24, 2016

Stash Kit: October

We're inching toward the end of September, so I thought I would share my stash kit for October. The kit is themed for Halloween, as I'd like to create a gift set of Halloween cards for a friend who throws a pretty major spooky bash party every year.

Rubber Stamps:
Kraftin' Kimmie - My Best Friends Are Witches
Kraftin' Kimmie - Batty and Catty
C.C. Designs - Broom Ride (Roberto's Rascals)

Patterned Paper:
Doodlebug - Ghouls & Goodies 6x6


Photopolymer Stamps:
Mama Elephant - Meowlloween Extras
 My Favorite Things - (Birdie Brown) Witch Way is the Candy?
Lawn Fawn - Spooktacular

Embellishments:
Nuvo Crystal Drops in Crushed Grape


 
Simon Says Stamp - Witches' Brew Sequins
 Doodlebug - Ghouls & Goodies Enamel Shapes


As with last time, I've added a combination of older and newer stamps. Some things are retired, others are available for purchase (I've added a link to those that are still available).

I will also be supplementing these with cardstock and dies from my stash.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment