Friday, July 14, 2017

SCS: Love of Mythology

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Athena (retired)

Continuing on with the SCS theme of literature...

Ever since I was really young, I've had a tremendous interest and passion for mythology. I started reading when I was very young (I could read by myself when I was 3) and some of the first books my mom bought me were encyclopedias of Greek and Roman mythology. I fell in love with the stories and continued to read about mythology from then on.

For this card, I used a stamp of Athena - goddess of wisdom, courage, justice and art. I set her against a patterned paper that had hand-written text on it. I kept everything clean and simple - to echo the ancient Greek architecture that featured a lot of pristine white.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

2 comments:

  1. SNAP! I love mythology as well. Knew I liked you for a reason...aside from your mad card making skills and your just plain awesomeness. This is so fabulous! I just don't have enough words to say how much I respect and admire your talent, Elle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for mythology! I just love reading all the stories and legends. :)

      Delete