Friday, September 22, 2017

Bad Day Love

The Ton was a new company to me when I bought Love and a Cat stamp set last year, but I simply could not resist the kitties and their expressions. They're so quirky and whimsical that I just had to have the set (along with a couple of others). I stamped out a whole bunch of kitties and spent quite a bit of time coloring them with different fur patterns and mediums.

One of the things I really love about this set is that it is full of accessories - and the website has a handy video tutorial that goes over all the different options and expressions you could give the kitties. If any of the accessories didn't seem clear, the video shows you exactly how to use it.

For my card, I kept things pretty clean and simple - making a quick distress ink background for the center panel and lining up the kitties in a row. I put them against a striped background, as it brought a modern feminine element and a bit of extra contrast to the card. I embellished with sequins.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment