Friday, January 19, 2018

Mermaid Birthday


 Honey Bee Stamps - Swimming By stamp, Bo Bunny - Boardwalk 6x6 paper

Today's card features a stamp by Honey Bee Stamps called Swimming By. Honey Bee is a new-to-me company I discovered through Amy R.'s YouTube videos. I think they have some really fun designs and they seem to be doing wonderful and innovative things with their sentiment stamps and dies. I'll probably invest in a couple more sets down the line (I have my eye on Perfect Blend and Blah Blah Blah, in particular).

I colored the adorable mermaid as a blonde with cool blues and greens. I added some dots with copics and my white gel pens as texture on her tail. I paired the mermaid with a gorgeous underwater paper from Bo Bunny and embossed the sentiment in white. As a last  touch, I sprinkled a few enamel shapes around.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment