Tuesday, January 9, 2018

NT- Valentine Nut

Neat & Tangled - Favorite Nut

Today's card features Neat & Tangled's My Favorite Nut stamp set, and it's a fun Valentine-themed card. I played with the idea of making a Valentine's series, as I'd like to send some cards in for Cards From The Heart Card Drive this year, but I don't know how many extra challenges I can handle beyond the "card every day" goal I've set for myself. If you do have some spare time, though, I recommend taking part in the card drive. The cards need to be received by January 31st, so there's still a couple of weeks to participate.

Since the card drive has some requirements, I kept my card very CAS. I colored the image with Copics and added some texture with colored pencils. I added a simple panel and a striped background, along with a little paper pink heart.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment