Monday, March 5, 2018

Bits and Pieces: Paper Love


I have a lot of incredible patterned paper in my stash. Some of it I've had for a few years now, and yet seeing it again still makes me smile. But when the pattern is just too pretty to cover up, I struggle to use it. I want to show-case it - have it take center stage, but no layout I can think of works. Everything seems too complex or (in contrast) feels like I'm making no effort at all. I don't want to have the pretty paper end up on a card I hate.

Today's card is an experiment. I cut the paper, adhered to the base and then added two stickers and a scattering of confetti sequins. It took a total of a minute to do, and that was all. I don't know that it qualifies as an amazing card. But I do love it and I plan to send it to someone.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment